Chicago Disability Transit provides a critically needed service to the disability, health care, senior and business communities. Founded by people with disabilities, Chicago Disability Transit is dedicated to providing specialized transportation services.
Chicago Disability Transit provides:
- A reliable and important service to people with specialized transportation needs in Chicago and the suburbs. We are committed to your safety and to your individual transportation requirements.
- Rides 24 hours a day, 7 days a week.
- Paratransit services with fully accessible vans, service cars and door-to-door service.
- The ability to coordinate single and multiple rides with just one phone call.
Chicago Disability Transit is able to provide specialized transportation services to a wide range of customers, such as:
- People with Disabilities
- People with Illnesses/Injuries
- Senior Citizens
For the following:
- Medical appointments
- Rehabilitation therapies
- Work transportation
- Business meetings
- Social events
- Group outings
- Support group meetings
- Day/Evening Programs
Additionally, Chicago Disability Transit can provide specialized transportation services for:
- Tourism and special events
- Airport transport